Girl Interrupted

Thursday, January 12, 2006

[+/-] Seems I am on the right track

Well, this is the most accurate quiz I've done in a while...

Seems this quiz thinks I should be a Biology/Psychology major. Funny, that... (click to dropdown the results)

    You scored as Biology. You should be a Biology major! You are passionate about the sciences, and you enjoy studying cell growth and evolutionary concepts which enable living organisms to survive. Pursue that!


    Biology


    92%

    Psychology


    92%

    English


    83%

    Journalism


    75%

    Linguistics


    67%

    Sociology


    67%

    Theater


    58%

    Chemistry


    58%

    Engineering


    58%

    Philosophy


    50%

    Mathematics


    50%

    Anthropology


    42%

    Art


    33%

    Dance


    33%

    What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
    created with QuizFarm.com

    I majored in Biochemistry and Genetics, but I also took Psychology, and I have always loved creative writing and languages. Hmmm.

Filed as: Arb Quiz Results ยป
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment