Girl Interrupted

Sunday, February 20, 2005

[+/-] Syndication for various feed readers

See my HOWTO for more information about Syndication, RSS, feeds and how to add them to your blog.

To subscribe to my blog, click the appropriate icon for your feed reader:

SmartFeed - by Feedburner (Smart Feed™ can be read by all aggregators and newsreaders.)
Alternatively, to add a feed to your specific online aggregator, click an icon in this list...

XML Feed RSS Feed

Add to My Yahoo!Add to My MSNAdd to My AOLAdd to My FeedsterAdd to NewsGator
Add to BlogFlux
Add to BloglinesAdd to Google ReaderAdd to News is FreeAdd to NewsBurstENewBlogSubscribe in RojoAdd to Pluck


Add to Bot A BlogAdd to Bottom FeederAdd to FeedDemonAdd to Headline ViewerMobile RSS

Add to del.icio.usAdd to FurlAdd to Spurl

Add http://dreamweaver2005.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

Add to AmphetaDeskAdd to Asawu

Or, enter your email address below to subscribe to Girl Interrupted!

powered by Bloglet
See my HOWTO for more information about Syndication, RSS, feeds and how to add them to your blog.


 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment