Girl Interrupted

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

[+/-] Does this make me look fat? The only right way to answer.

The dreaded question.

The one all men cringe to hear from their partner's lips. "Does this make me look fat?"

Well, here is the answer, straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

"God, you're sexy."

That's it. A longer explanation: what is a woman really saying when she asks this question? She is saying "I feel ugly and insecure right now, and i want you to reassure me." Which is why an answer of "No, of course not" or any other variation thereof doesn't quite suffice. You men need to answer what she is really asking, without making it seem obvious that you are only saying what you think you are supposed to say. So the trick is to make it sound as natural and unrehearsed as possible, and basically reassure her that you find her as attractive (if not more so) as the day you met and she still makes you horny. She may grumble and moan, but trust me if you've done it convincingly you've scored big points for yourself and she will be grinning like a Cheshire act deep down.

Filed as: My Relationship ยป
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment