Girl Interrupted

Saturday, December 10, 2005

[+/-] Diet: Old blog, new diet

So, if you've been a regular follower of my blog(s), you will have noticed that my diet blog has been ominously silent since, well, the beginning of October.

Furthermore, you may even have noticed that it no longer exists at all - I've absorbed all the old posts into this blog and deleted "The making of a fitness goddess". Its too much effort to maintain another blog - this one takes up enough of my time as it is.

So, what news: weight loss has been up and down (mostly up). Waist measurement has been up and down. Bust more or less the same.

I am now sitting on 98.2 kg. And, I have gone ahead and stuck a needle in my arm, had some blood tests and joined the TLC program for R1100 (excluding the blood tests).

Why? I want a quick fix, and I want it now. And, I'm prepared to pay for it.

I had a very long email conversation with Psychomuffin about it, and with her permission, will put some of her comments and some of my rebuttals in a post, so watch out for updates.

In the mean time, wish me luck - I'm off to Clicks to buy a beautiful brushed steel digital scale.

 
1 Comments: Post a Comment