Girl Interrupted

Sunday, November 13, 2005

[+/-] FMS: Depression in the ranks

The last week or so has been very hard for me, in terms of FMS. Actually, its been since I got back from Cape Town. Its very probably...

(Click to read more)

    ...the stupid thesis, looming in the background (not dreaming of sharks yet though). Somehow, its managed to sneak its way past the layers of anti-depressant drugs and I've had quite a tough time of it. Going to a baby's birthday party only made me more depressed cause they were so cute and I want one.

    Anyway, I spoke to my doctor, and told her I didn't feel ready to come of the citalohexal just yet, so lucky me, I got another 6 months of happiness on the way. Yee ha! Now, if only I could find a decent non-prescription pain killer...

Filed as: Fibromyalgia ยป
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment