Girl Interrupted

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

[+/-] Survivor Palau - A running commentary

The tenth season of Survivor started last week. (Yes, I know, for you Yanks, this series is probably over already - if so - no spoilers please).

Survivor Random Thoughts
  • I love Survivor and the Amazing Race, so I'm really chuffed that there is a tenth season. However, I reckon they are going to have to put some very interesting stuff in this season to keep my attention, cause Survivor is starting to get old.
  • Gosh, that area is beautiful. I would love to go somewhere like that (I LOVE tropical island holidays. My favourite holiday memories have been from the Comores, Mauritius and the Bahamas)
People with tasty bodies:
ULONG TRIBE (BLUE):
Kim
Stephanie
Jeff

KOROR TRIBE (BROWN):
~still to be determined~

Personalities I like (+)/don't like (-)/am neutral about(~):
ULONG TRIBE (BLUE):
~Angie
~Stephanie
+Jeff
-Ashley

KOROR TRIBE (BROWN):
~still to be determined~

Voting Opinions:
1) Jolanda - good. I didn't like her. She was too bossy.
2) Ashley. Didn't really get to know her, but I didn't like her face too much. Notes: Kim, honestly, you didn't think "alliance" would be the first thing on every one's minds, after "Rob and Amber" in the last season? Like, duh!


 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment