Girl Interrupted

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

[+/-] Diet: Wagons, scones and HTML

Week Three
I not only fell off the wagon this weekend, but rolled all the way back down the hill the wagon climbed up. Oh well, no time to cry over spilt milk, I shall just get back on the wagon. This week, I think I will make my goals a little smaller, and more manageable. Maybe daily goals, instead of weekly goals. Or maybe both.
Weekly goals (actually, these are daily goals, just repeated every day):
# herbalife for breakfast
# avoid tea-time
# herbalife for lunch
# No second helpings for dinner
# Daily exercise
(grr... sorry about the enormous blank space in this post - i don't know whats causing it)

















































GOALSMONTUESWEDTHURSFRISATSUN
Breakfast
Tea time
Lunch
Dinner
Exercise
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment