Girl Interrupted

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

[+/-] Diet: The Plan

So, the plan is to lose 35+ kgs. This seems almost impossible, at first glance, or at least really really hard, so I am going to break it down into smaller, more manageable chunks.

Questions:
Am I physically fit enough to lose weight?
I don't know. I haven't consulted my doctor about this, although I know I should, and I don't know how fibromyalgia will impact my weight loss strategy. However, I do know that my FMS symptoms should improve with aerobic exercise. I hate aerobics.
I wish there was a pole-dancing class instead, because at least that is fun... Although, I would be too embarrassed to go until I was a little thinner anyway...

Am I mentally prepared to lose weight?
Probably not. Working on it (ala Tony Robbins). I am very stressed at the moment, and I'm not sure that embarking on a slimming program right now will be healthy for my emotional state either, but I do know that the longer I stay a whale, the unhappier I will be, because I have linked being thin to ultimate pleasure. Bring on the sexy me...

What is my support system like?
Well, my mom will support me by telling me that my legs are huge, am I feeling alright. James will support me by feeding me cream-based meals, buying coke and bringing home bags of O'Grady's when either of us has had a bad day. Psychomuffin and D-man will probably (I'm guessing) be my biggest support, because I will be living with them, and Psychomuffin is also on a slimming program (and being very successful at it, too). eduJ as well, but I don't see him all that often (and thats not his fault)...

Filed as: My Diet ยป
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment