Girl Interrupted

Monday, September 12, 2005

[+/-] Diet: New blog: Becoming a Fitness Goddess

Ok, so its an ambitious goal, and probably more than a little pretentious, but there it is.

I have started a new blog (a sub-blog, if you will), which will probably be really boring (hence, making it a separate blog, so you're not subjected to it unless you want to be).

In this blog, I will be detailing my goals, successes and setbacks on my road to becoming a Fitness Goddess (or at the very least, a much thinner demi-deity)

www.dreamweaver2005-diet.blogspot.com
Update (15 November 2005): Its too much effort to maintain a whole separate blog for this, so I will be absorbing the old posts on the diet blog into this blog.

I am being really honest here, so I will be displaying my actual weight, etc etc. Please, no comments from the peanut gallery. Most of you know how hard it is to lose weight and how embarrassing it is to be so overweight in the first place, so I would really appreciate if you have nothing positive and supportive to say, please don't say anything at all...


Filed as: My Diet ยป
 
1 Comments:
  • At Wed Sept 14, 10:21:00 am GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course we will support you! Just as long as you know that comments from the peanut gallery are made with the sincerest of sarcastic intent!

    J

     

Post a Comment