Girl Interrupted

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

[+/-] Diet: The beginning

I am horribly overweight.

I feel like a pregant cow. Actually, I feel more like a beached whale, but I can't make whale noises when I am feeling sorry for myself. I can moo pretty well, though...

Some statistics:
Height: 1m60
Weight: ~95 kg (sorry, don't have a scale here with me right now)
BMI: 37.1 kg/m^2

As you can see from my BMI, I am actually obese. This sucks. Yea and verily doth it suck... A BMI from 22-23.5 is considered healthy for women. Over 25 is overweight and over 30 is obese.

I must have a seriously screwed body image - most girls think they are fatter than they are... I see photos of myself occasionally and think, jeez, I know I am not that fat, am I? But, the camera doesn't lie, they say...

:(

This means that 60 kg is more or less my upper weight limit. Thats at least 35 kilograms that I need to lose. God, that's like, a whole anorexic teenager that I need to get rid of.

Ok... No problem...

By the way... what was the last straw for me, you may ask?

Cellulite. On my double chin...

Filed as: My Diet ยป
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment