Girl Interrupted

Monday, September 26, 2005

[+/-] Damn you, psychomuffin!!

I have just found out that a dear friend has been holding out on me...

In a fit of narcissism, I searched for all blogs mentioning my blog, expecting only to come up with this blog and my diet diary when lo and behold! A third blog appeared!

Curious, I clicked on the link (of course), wondering with delicious frissons of excitement and autophilia who could possibly be talking about Me.

Imagine my sense of complete and utter betrayal when I found out that this fabulously entertaining blog (great sense of style and wit) was none other than (censored name here).

Sweetheart, when you give me the word, I will place a link on my blog to your blog. Until then, I will respect your privacy (since there was obviously a reason you didn't tell us), and try to contain any resentment that not only is your blog is more entertaining than mine, but you weigh less than me too.

--
Update: Everybody, say hello to Psychomuffin. (I had to go back over all my old posts and change all references to Psychomuffin (by name or otherwise) to point here. Same with D-man.)
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment