Girl Interrupted

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

[+/-] Bitching mightily & female secretions

Yeah, I knew that title would draw you...

Actually, I've just realised that it sucks that all my friends know I have this blog. I feel free to talk about my frustrations with James, but I can't bring myself to rant and rave about (eg) sex... which kinda obviates the point of this blog.

Thats not to say that I do or don't want to talk about sex, its just that I now don't feel comfortable talking about the gooier, messier aspects.

Or bitching about role-playing, as another example. If I start mentioning even vague specifics (an oxymoron, I know), the people involved who may or may not read this will all assume that everything I bitch about is directed at them, etc etc.

So, what to do?

Screw it, this is my blog, and I am supposed to be "sharp and brutally honest". If you don't like it, please, feel free to click on "Next Blog" at the top, or any of the Blogs on my BlogRoll (to the right).

-------------
You may not want to read further if you think your sensibilities might be offended.
-------------
Since I came off the Pill, I have been tracking my menstrual cycle with a little windows program, but I have wanted to be more observant and notice changes in my body that may or may not mean something.

Well, I am ovulating at the moment (or at least, I have just finished ovulating), which means two things:
(1) I'm kinda gagging for it,
(2) some weird ass cervical mucus which I never noticed when I was on the Pill (well duh, cause you're not supposed to ovulate on the Pill)

Interesting...



 
2 Comments: Post a Comment